Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve already become your own boss, one thing is certain: We work damn hard for our money. That’s why when it comes to spending our hard-earned paycheck, we don’t really want to invest in anything that we don’t absolutely love.
1. HEY: While Valentine’s Day might be over, we’re always in the mood for a little romance. This new wearable is perfect for folks in long-distance relationships, as it uses a unique technology to send your touch in the form of a gentle squeeze to your loved ones.
2. Moment 2.0: We all want our photos to look like they’ve been shot with a DSLR, but carrying around a bulky camera isn’t really feasible for commuters. Thankfully, Moment’s newest three-product lineup featuring two phone cases and an all new attachable wide lens is just the thing to make our smartphone camera photoshoot ready. Let’s just say Instagram fame is definitely in our sightlines.
3. Herbert: If you’ve always wanted to grow your own garden but are seriously lacking in patio space, this just might be the solution you’ve been dreaming of. Herbert is a hydroponic vertical garden that’s simple, clean and gives you delicious veggies in just four steps. Oh and did we mention that the technology is also used by NASA? Yeah, it’s pretty darn cool.
4. Vaquform: Whether you’re a product-making entrepreneur or a diehard Face Off enthusiast, you’re going to *love* this cool gadget that brings high-end process control to desktop vacuum forming.
5. Jagger & Lewis Smart Dog Collar: Do you ever have a sneaking suspicion that Fido is up to no good when you’re not at home? With the new Jagger & Lewis Smart Collar, you’ll be able to track your dog’s behavior and activities easily on a companion app — from water intake to sleeping patterns to their daily game of fetch.
6. MiiXR: Shakers are messy. Blenders are a hassle. Luckily, there’s MiiXR — a beautifully designed Vortex Mixer that allows you to blend your shakes easily and charge your phone at the same time. So go ahead, take that extra gym selfie!
7. Peek Screen 2.0: Whether you’re browsing your bank statements on the subway or checking your email on a plane, our private information is almost *always* on our phone for onlookers to sneak a peek. That’s what makes the Peak Screen so genius — made out of highly transparent tempered glass, this ridiculously thin screen makes it virtually impossible for others to see information from your smartphone.
8. PixlPlay: Our kiddos want to play with everything we treasure… including our expensive smartphones. This cool kid-friendly tech makes it easy for your kids to take pictures without you having to worry about if your phone case can withstand a destructive three year-old. Trust us — you’ll thank us later.
9. AIR-INK: At the MIT Media Lab, innovators wanted to invent a device that can capture harmful air pollution and use it in a way that empowers creatives. So they created AIR-INK, a safe and refillable marker and screen printing ink made out of air pollution particulate matter.
10. Fancy: Say goodbye to camera shake once and for all, folks! Fancy is an adorable and portable smartphone accessory that gives you up to eight hours of smooth video on-the-go.
Are you currently backing any cool Kickstarters? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Herbert)